13 Liability of members of limited liability companies
(1) The liability of a member is limited to-
(a) the difference between his contributions to capital as actually made and that stated in the articles of organisation, operating agreement, subscription for contribution or other document executed by the member as having been made by the member; and
(b) any unpaid contribution to capital which he agreed in the articles of organisation, operating agreement or other document executed by the member to make in the future at the time and on the conditions stated in the articles of organisation, operating agreement or other document evidencing such agreement.
(2) Subject to subsection (3), the liabilities of a member specified in subsection (1) can be waived or compromised with the consent of all members.
(3) A waiver or compromise under subsection (2) shall not affect the rights of any creditor of, or any other person having a claim against, the limited liability company.
(4) When the whole or part of the capital of a contributor has been returned to him, he shall for a period of 6 years after the return continue to be liable to the limited liability company for any sum (not exceeding the amount returned) necessary to discharge its relevant liabilities.
(5) For the purposes of subsection (4), the relevant liabilities are the liabilities to all creditors of, and other persons having claims against, the limited liability company, in respect of-
(a) any credit extended during the period that the returned capital contribution was held by the limited liability company; or
(b) any claims which arose before the return.